We're looking for a Recruiter to join our team, which collaborates remotely from around the world. Our members range from industry newcomers to experts with 15+ years of experience. Team members come from a diverse set of backgrounds, but share a common passion for building polished player-focused, community-powered games.
At Hypixel Studios we are looking for applicants that are demonstrably passionate about their hobbies, have the drive and commitment to deliver results with minimal supervision, have international-level professional competency in their skill sets, and can demonstrate involvement with other interesting projects throughout their lives.
The ideal candidate for our Talent Acquisition team will help us to find great people who do cool things to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for identifying diverse candidates who align with our values, are player focused and have first-rate skill in their craft.
As a recruiter, you will be responsible for helping to find candidates for roles throughout various disciplines in our wider team, being the first contact candidates have with the studio and liaising with all teams to identify their needs as our team grows.
Who you are:
- You’re a recruiter who’s passionate about the games industry and you want to learn more about how we scout for great talent
- You have prior interviewing experience and can make candidates feel at ease
- You identify closely with our studio values
- You are “people focused” with your recruitment style
- You are comfortable working with the ebb and flow of games industry recruiting
Some of your role:
- Performing screening interviews with candidates across all our live roles
- Sourcing for candidates using a range of platforms
- Providing a seamless and welcoming experience from first contact to hire
- Proactively working with the recruitment team and hiring managers on all hiring needs
- Arrangement of all meetings and interviews surrounding the applicants process- both for the candidate and hiring managers
- Experience in the field of recruitment in the games, technology or creative sector.
- You have strong interviewing skills and enjoy building relationships with candidates
- You have experience with recruitment databases and their management
- You are comfortable with a certain degree of ambiguity
- You will be able to pick up new technologies and processes quickly, in a self-sufficient manner.
- Experience with recruitment in the games industry
- Experience working with remote teams in multiple time zones.
- Experience with the following but not limited to:
- Applicant Tracking Software (EG: Greenhouse, Google Hire,)
- Research tools (EG: LinkedIn)
- GSuite tools (EG, Google Docs / Calendar etc.)
We can offer:
- A chance to work on a new game project with an extremely motivated team
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally
- A stable and secure work environment