Outsider Games is seeking a Game Developer Generalist to support our team in making extraordinary games across multiple disciplines.
- JobStart role (see applicant criteria HERE)
- Remote, part time position.
- Hours are flexible, and can be negotiated.
- 6 months minimum wage with holidays
This job will include several game development responsibilities, working as a supplemental, junior member of the team. We will work with the recruit to find the strengths and responsibilities that best suit you. These may include, but not limited to:
- Game Design
- Level Design
- Quality Assurance
- Research and development
- An enthusiasm for game development
- A working knowledge of game design
- Bonus – Knowledge of Unity SDK
- Bonus – Any additional game development skills eg. Art, Programming will be considered in applications
If you are interested in this role, please contact Jobstart as per the Application Method on the Job Centre Vacancy Page